Adam Ward, an assistant professor in the University of Iowa’s Department of Geoscience, explains his research on the transport of water and what it carries through the landscape. Ward is one of ten new faculty members hired at the University of Iowa as part of their Water Sustainability Initiative.
A project of the University of Iowa Center for Global and Regional Environmental Research
CGRER on TwitterMy Tweets
- Iowa State University ranked "greenest" college in Iowa
- Le Mars named Iowa's top recycling city
- USGS study finds waterways have high levels of neonicotinoid in Iowa, Midwest
- On the Radio: American Solar Challenge passing through Iowa this weekend
- Northern Iowa sees cases of 'swimmer's itch'
- Iowa plant first to produce cellulosic ethanol using fiber from corn kernels
- On the Radio
- Wartburg College receives grants for environmental research
- Iowa Goodwill stores to cease television recycling program
- Butternut trees vanish in Iowa forests
Iowa Climate Statement 2013: A Rising Challenge to Iowa Agriculture